If you’re looking to ensure your business is thriving & on a sustainable long-term path,
YOU’RE IN THE RIGHT PLACE!
I’m Erin Armstrong,
a Business Coach, Chief Financial Officer, & Licensed Tax Strategist rolled into one.
Since 2011, I’ve directly helped hundreds of small & medium-sized business owners:
- Build strong financial foundations
- Significantly grow their revenue & profits
- Maximize their tax savings
- Implement strategic operational processes, and
- Confidently make empowered, sustainable and forward-thinking decisions.
- I believe in a comprehensive, holistic approach to business finances & operations. The financial & operational components of your business (such as revenue streams, legal structure, employee ROI, accounting practices, tax strategy, cash flow, sales processes, etc.) are all interrelated and affect each other. I help clients strategically deal with these different components in a coordinated way, and I help them understand the interplay and connection between all the financial pieces.
- I believe in knowing tax law—and using it to your advantage. Here in the United States, tax laws (and IRS regulations) are very friendly to small and medium-sized businesses—not just to large corporations. Regardless of what kind of business you own, there are tax benefits and strategies that you should be taking advantage of. (I’ll help you learn about them and use them!)
- I believe in focusing on your specific priorities and goals. Your business goals can be influenced by many factors, including your work style, your personal or family lifestyle, and your short and long-term financial needs. I never use a cookie-cutter approach when creating a business financial plan—your goals always remain front and center.
- I believe your money mindset can affect your ability to make good financial decisions. Negative beliefs or emotions related to money can have a detrimental impact on your business. If your money mindset is holding you back in our work together, I’ll help you start shifting to one that is proactive, forward thinking, and empowered.
- And, finally, I believe you shouldn’t apply “corporate” business strategies to small businesses. Most business financial advice (in books, courses, MBA programs, etc.) is geared toward large companies, and it usually prioritizes growth above everything else. But, if you’re like most business owners, you are probably trying to balance several different goals simultaneously, such as making your business more profitable, paying yourself more, spending more quality time with friends and family, or doing more of the type of work that personally inspires you.
“She was exactly what I have been looking for”
Erin blew me away with her kindness, approachability, in-depth review, and flexibility. She was exactly what I have been looking for in regards to answering my questions about where I should go with my business. She shed so much light on what I can do better, and how I can approach my taxes that will benefit me in the future. She is a great coach and financial advisor!
– Adri Smith, Moss Floral Design
“Erin has saved me thousands of dollars & brought me peace.”
Erin’s made the process of managing the financial part of my business easy. She was supportive, and understood the needs I’d have as my business grew. Her resources were invaluable, and her knowledge and references to federal tax law made me feel confident in handling my business finances moving forward. She has helped me save thousands of dollars, and brought me peace.
– Jan Marie, Jan Marie Inc.
“Erin was a critical part of the financial foundation of my business.”
Erin was a critical part of the financial foundation of my business. I worked with her right before my business was able to hit six figures in revenue and it’s no coincidence- her guidance is clear, she puts you in full control and power of your finances. I recommend working with Erin to any entrepreneur wanting to elevate their own knowledge and their business future.
– Leah Gervais, Urban 20 Something
“Thanks to Erin we are on track to have our highest grossing year ever!”
Erin works with us on regular basis to make key decisions that impact our business in day-to-day operations, helps us make informed (and smart) decisions based on our long-term financial goals and set new goals for the future based on opportunities we would not have seen otherwise. I would highly recommend her to anyone with a business. Thanks to Erin we are on track to have our highest grossing year ever!
– Kristin Moses, DesignGood
“Erin has changed the course of my business”
Erin has changed the course of my business by giving it a financial structure better suited for success. I can’t recommend Erin enough for her ability to make intimidating terminology and systems both easy and understandable.
– Krystal Faircloth, A Pinch of Lovely
“Erin is the financial professional your business needs.”
Erin is the financial professional your business needs! I needed to establish a solid financial foundation for my company and Erin helped me do that. She pays close attention to detail and allays any fears you may have through her depth of knowledge and warm affect. Erin is worthy of your trust and confidence.
– Katie Deolloz, Walking as a Practice
“She goes above and beyond and I so appreciate her. She also explains things in a way that makes sense.”
I’m a female entrepreneur with a small business and Erin has been a joy to work with and have as a partner. She is charismatic, caring, and genuinely wants to help. She goes above and beyond to partner with me and I so appreciate her. She also explains things in a way that makes sense, plus she’s incredibly patient. I highly recommend Erin – she’s saving me money and sanity!
– Grace Gittinger, GG & Co
ERIN ARMSTRONG OFFICIAL BIO
Erin Armstrong is a Business Coach, Chief Financial Officer, and Tax Strategist who’s on a mission to financially empower business owners. Her unique, comprehensive approach integrates all the financial aspects of your business (such as accounting practices, tax strategy, profitability, budgeting, & cash flow) with an emphasis on developing a positive money mindset so you can move forward in a confident, proactive and empowered way.
Over the past 12 years, Erin has worked with hundreds of businesses across the country as a Fractional CFO, Accountant, Tax & Financial Consultant, Business Coach, and Speaker. She’s also led business financial workshops in many major cities throughout the US. Erin is an Enrolled Agent licensed by the IRS. She lives with her husband and daughter (and their two dogs) in the Dallas area.
A little more about me…
I’ve been happily married for 15 years. My husband works as a first responder.
We have an awesome 8-year-old daughter who loves climbing trees, making her own tea, and thinking of new tricks to teach our dogs.
Gardening is my antidote for too much time spent on the computer. I love growing all kinds of flowers, but roses are my favorite (I have over 20 different varieties of roses in my garden).
Are you ready to work from a place of financial empowerment?
It’s never too late or too early to strategically improve the financial outlook of your business.
(And, in fact, as your business grows and changes, it’s often important to revisit this again!)
Learn about what small & medium-sized businesses have to gain in working with a Fractional CFO, or get started by requesting a Fractional CFO consultation!
One of the things I enjoy most is getting to know other business owners & my community. So let’s get to know each other on Instagram or LinkedIn—make sure you say “hi”!
Keep in Touch
Join my list to keep in touch. You’ll receive regular business financial inspiration, tips, and shared resources delivered directly to your inbox.
Get in Touch
For speaking, interviews, and other media requests, please visit this page.
For all other inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.