Do you feel…
- OVERWHELMED when it comes to #AllTheBusinessMoneyThings?
- FRUSTRATED you’re paying so much in taxes?
- UNCLEAR about estimated tax requirements?
- UNSUPPORTED without a clear financial plan?
- UNSURE about where to start?
If this sounds familiar, I’ve got great news: Once you understand and embrace the financial side of your business, you will feel more Confident, Secure & Empowered!
Join me in
BUSINESS MONEY ESSENTIALS
A Live 6-Week Group Program For Small Business Owners, Entrepreneurs & Coaches To
GET CLEAR ANSWERS TO ALL YOUR TAX & ACCOUNTING QUESTIONS, MAXIMIZE YOUR TAX SAVINGS, & OWN YOUR FINANCES!
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN?
Join me for this live business coaching program (starting May 26th), and you’ll learn to:
- Embrace the financial side of your business. Instead of being reactive, you will start thinking & working proactively.
- Make financial decisions from an informed place that is aligned with all your goals.
- Establish a money routine to keep tabs on your finances & quickly get a clear picture of how your business is doing.
- Create a financial game-plan so you have a clear path forward.
- Successfully manage your Cash Flow.
- Pay & calculate your estimated taxes accurately so you avoid penalty fees & surprise tax bills altogether.
- Put a savings plan in place.
- Protect yourself & your business so you’ll never be in trouble with the IRS, creditors, or banks.
- Determine which business legal entity makes the most financial sense for your business.
- Gain a clear understanding of how pass-through entities work, and how they affect your entire household—not just your business.
- Correctly & accurately write-off your business expenses. Plus, you’ll have confidence in the fact that you have the right documentation and understand the relevant tax laws.
- Learn how to set up a retirement plan, and discover the significant advantages that self-employed retirement plans offer.
- Develop financial peace-of-mind and fully enjoy the financial benefits that owning your business can provide you.
- Pocket thousands of dollars more each year. Most business owners who’ve worked with me have saved at least $20,000 on their yearly tax bill by implementing the proper tax strategies, using the best money practices, and documenting everything correctly.
JOIN THE BUSINESS MONEY ESSENTIALS LIVE COACHING PROGRAM
When it comes to the business accounting & tax stuff, I feel less intimidated, more aware, and more in control as a business owner! I now have clarity about how my financial decisions today can impact my future, as well as exactly what I can deduct on my tax return.I also have more of an understanding of how much we can actually control within our business, and that I don’t have to solely rely on a CPA or financial advisor. Since Business Money Essentials and addressing the financial pieces, I feel like I’ve been able to fully step into the CEO role of my business. It’s empowering and freeing to feel in control!
-LEAH GERVAIS, ENTREPRENEUR & FOUNDER OF URBAN 20 SOMETHING
- WEEKLY LIVE COACHING CALLS COVERING SPECIFIC TOPICS (ALLOWING PLENTY OF TIME FOR OPEN Q&A)
- DETAILED TRAINING VIDEOS ABOUT #ALLTHEBUSINESSMONEYTHINGS SO YOU CAN TAKE FULL OWNERSHIP OF YOUR BUSINESS FINANCES (AND LIFE!)
- A BUSINESS ASSESSMENT QUIZ THAT WILL HELP CLARIFY YOUR SHORT & LONG-TERM FINANCIAL GOALS
- A FINANCIAL FRAMEWORK ROADMAP
- A DETAILED GUIDE TO ESTIMATED TAXES THAT ACCOUNTS FOR YOUR LEGAL ENTITY TYPE, FULL HOUSEHOLD INCOME, & PAYROLL
- ACCESS TO MY ESTIMATED TAX CALCULATOR
- DAILY COACHING & INSPIRATION IN THE SECRET FACEBOOK GROUP
- PRACTICAL WORKSHEETS, REFERENCE SHEETS & SUPPORTING MATERIALS
- AUDIO & VIDEO REPLAYS OF ALL WEEKLY COACHING SESSIONS
- WEEKLY ASSIGNMENTS & CHALLENGES
Program STARTS MONDAY May 26th
PreWork (Starting Now!): Take your Business Financial Assessment
Take the Business Financial Assessment to clarify your short & long-term goals, and to identify the financial aspects of your business that need your attention. This assessment will open your eyes to any elements of your business money or business money mindset that may have been neglected.
Week 1: Creating a Clear Financial Path
Combine your business & life goals as you develop your unique Financial Game-Plan. This Game-Plan will give you a clear path forward, acting as your compass and keeping all your money-related decisions in alignment with where you want to end up. Also, improve your Money Mindset (this is a different process for everyone!)
Week 2: Biz Accounting Essentials
Familiarize yourself with important accounting concepts and learn to make sense of your financial reports. Also, manage your cash flow and implement a regular “check-in” routine to keep you on top of your business finances. Finally, establish good habits & practices to keep your business & personal finances separate.
Week 3: Business Tax Bootcamp!
Learn about the financial advantages and requirements of different legal entity types (sole proprietorships, LLCs, partnerships, S-Corps and C-Corps). Also, understand how your pass-through entity can affect your entire household’s tax situation. Additionally, learn to accurately calculate what you owe in estimated taxes. And finally, get clear on your state & city taxes, sales taxes, and 1099 reporting requirements.
Weeks 4 & 5: Developing Your Business Tax Strategy
This section will cover over 6-dozen deductions, including your home office, auto, travel, meals, retirement, education, content production, health insurance, retirement, charitable contributions, and many more!
Learn the strategies that will save you tens of thousands of dollars each year on your taxes: understand how your business legally qualifies for different deductions; learn the specifics of how to calculate different deductions; and, get clear on what documentation you need to keep.
Week 6: Guiding Your Business into the Future
Celebrate your financial progress! Now let’s prepare for the future. We’ll cover different situations you might face as you & your business continue to grow. We’ll also look at how to financially pivot if life events change your business’ situation.
Update your bookkeeping process with easy, clear habits & systems in the Bookkeeping 101 Class. Also, Quickbooks Online Training–learn to get around QuickBooks Online easily & efficiently! Lastly, have knowing exactly what to do with the money when (The Money Process).
I felt uneasy about my business finances. But now I can say everything has become much more clear and laid out. I now feel confident when it comes to the bookkeeping, allocating & reconciling. I especially like the routines & checklists that help me stay on track. This is so informative–I highly recommend.
-GEORGIA MILLER, OWNER & JEWELER AT FEGGARI
Erin has made the process of managing the financial part of my business easy. She was supportive, and understood the needs I’d have as my business grew. Her resources were invaluable, and her knowledge and references to federal tax law made me feel confident in handling my business finances moving forward. She has helped me save thousands of dollars, and brought me peace.
-JAN MARIE, THERAPIST & LIFE COACH, FOUNDER OF JAN MARIE INC.
By following Erin’s advice and incorporating her suggested principles and practices, I was able to set up structures that have made the money-side things much more straightforward and approachable. (Even my beau, a financial advisor, is impressed!) I am so grateful because Erin’s expertise has saved me time, money and given me peace about sometimes intimidating concepts.
– JENNIFER ALBERT
I finally feel like I am keeping my blog’s finances in order, the right way. Erin knows her stuff! What I love especially is that she put everything in terms that I understood. She brought clarity to everything that I just haven’t been able to wrap my head around. A weight has been lifted off my shoulders, and I feel so much better knowing how to tackle my blog’s everyday finances.
JOIN THE BUSINESS MONEY ESSENTIALS LIVE COACHING PROGRAM
Got questions? Awesome! Feel free to email me HERE, or go ahead and click the “Apply Now” button & we’ll talk!