Business Financial & Tax Consulting
Are you looking for answers to a few specific business financial questions? Maybe you want to know all your options? Or, perhaps you just need a little tax help?
If this sounds familiar, Business Financial & Tax Consulting might be just right for you. Essentially this service was designed to give you the financial clarity & answers you need–so you can confidently move forward with your business and life!
I’m an experienced financial & tax consultant and an Enrolled Agent licensed by the IRS. I specialize in small business tax issues (such as deductions, legal setup, payroll, and estimated taxes), small business accounting training, cash flow management, increasing profitability, and accounting software setup & training. I believe in empowering YOU with the information you need so that you can make the best financial decisions for your business and self. I also incorporate my coaching background with all that I do, so not only do you get the logistical financial support & training you’re initially seeking, but often the emotional support you need to keep moving forward and growing.
Business Financial & Tax Consulting is for you if:
- You’re considering incorporating your business, but you’re not sure what that would change for you
- You’re trying to decide which legal structure makes the most financial sense
- You’re ready to hire help, but first want to fully understand the requirements and financial implications of hiring a subcontractor vs employee
- You don’t know if you owe quarterly taxes, let alone how to calculate estimated tax payments
- You’re needing help with payroll
- You want to better understand how to use your accounting software–maybe you’re not even sure what the best software option is for your business
- You’re looking for clarity about what you can and cannot deduct
- You’ve been contacted by the IRS about an audit, and you’re not sure what you should or should not provide to the auditor
- You’re needing clarity about your tax situation (such as how your pass-through entity works, how your spouse’s income interplays with business revenue, etc.)
- You need help conceptualizing the next financial steps for your business
MEET YOUR BUSINESS FINANCIAL & TAX CONSULTANT, ERIN
Erin Armstrong is a CFO, Business Tax & Money Coach, and Licensed Enrolled Agent, who’s on a mission to financially empower small business owners and female entrepreneurs.
Erin’s unique approach focuses on the nuts & bolts of business finances, such as accounting practices, tax strategy, profitability, budgeting, & cash flow. Simultaneously, she helps her clients identify their financial fears and improve their money mindset so that they can move forward in a confident, proactive and empowered way.
Erin has worked with hundreds of business owners across the country in dozens of industries. She has also led workshops in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, and other major US cities. Erin has been featured in media such as Connected Women’s Magazine, the Huffington Post, and the Forbes’ acclaimed She Did It Her Way podcast. She lives in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, with her husband and daughter, and their dog, Hilda.