Want to know more about a specific financial topic?
Or just need a little tax help?
(like how changing your business’ legal entity affects you financially, or how to calculate your estimated tax payments)
If you need a couple of questions answered,
A Business Financial & Tax Consultation might be just right for you.
Essentially it’s a short-term financial consultation.
Where you get your questions answered.
So you can move forward with your business and with your life.
This is for you if you’re a:
- Photographer, and you want to incorporate your business, but you’re not sure what legal structure makes the most financial sense
- Therapist, and you’re not sure how to calculate your estimated tax payments
- Blogger, and you receive lots of free products that you don’t know how (or whether) to report at tax time
- Graphic Designer or Visual Artist who works from home, and you need help calculating and reporting your home office tax deduction
- Coach ready to hire help, and you want to fully understand the requirements and financial implications of hiring a subcontractor vs employee
- Direct Seller or Health Professional who sells products, and you need clarity on what you can and cannot deduct
- Realtor, and you’re not sure what the best accounting software option is for your business
- Online Course Creator facing an IRS audit, and you’re not sure what you should or should not provide to the auditor
- Performing Artist who needs clarity about how the New 2017 Tax Bill will affect your filing
- Virtual Assistant, and you have questions about setting up or running payroll
- Small Business Owner, and you’re not sure how to deduct auto expenses–and how many of those expenses are actually deductible
- Side Hustler who’s going Full-Time Pro , and you’re confused about what steps you should take to make your business more financially secure
- Anyone who needs clarity about or help with the next financial steps for their business
The goal of the Business Financial & Tax Consultation’s purpose is to educate you and answer your specific small business financial and tax questions. This does not take the place of having your own professional tax filer file your taxes. Depending on the particulars of your situation, I may recommend that your next step is to work with a lawyer, or refer you to another Enrolled Agent, Certified Professional Accountant, or Bookkeeper.
If you’re ready to book or have questions, send us an email HERE.
We’ll get back to you within 1 business day.