Dallas Small Business Owners –
Join me October 9th for a live event, Financial Ownership for Small Business Owners, which is all about taking ownership of your finances!
Money talk can feel heavy–but this night will be anything but. 😉 Instead, let’s talk finances in a way that’s empowering, freeing & invigorating!
Think of it as a mini-workshop + open discussion for female business owners… It’s the perfect financial introduction for anyone who has confusion, overwhelm, or just wants to learn more about some of the financial stuff, AND it’s a perfect re-entry point for those who know their business finances could use a lil’ extra love!
Limited seats are available. Tickets are $15 and you can purchase them through HERE. More Info below.
What We’ll Cover:
- Why developing financial ownership is essential not just for your business’ health—but also a satisfying, secure life!
- 4 foundational truths that’ll help you ease cash flow woes, protect your assets, pay yourself well, and encourage business growth
- Practical ways to lessen tax anxiety through embracing a practical, year-round view
- How to start owning your business finances today
What You Can Expect:
- A down-to-earth & holistic financial approach that acknowledges both the logistical & emotional sides to money
- Clarity about how to move forward with the financial aspects of your business
- Time allotted for an open Q&A
- Light bites, bubbly & wine
- To walk away with a fresh & empowering outlook!
So grab a friend and join me & my co-host, The Riveter, in their beautiful space in Uptown!
PS – Did I mention your ticket includes small bites, wine & bubbly?
PPS – Got questions? Message me or email us at email@example.com.